7.10.2008

Wade and Liana

Wade got to hold Liana for the first time tonight! He loved it. Liana did amazing too. She really seems to settle right in and she doesn't want to be taken away. This is so big for her because she hated being messed with just a few days ago.

Both Liana and Adleigh had their food intake stopped today. Their bellies were looking a little big, but I think they will start them back on their food tomorrow. Liana went from 4 liters on her oxygen to 3 liters and she is doing great! Adleigh went from 6 liters to 5 liters. They are going to see how she does because she is still getting over the infection so they don't want to tire her out too much. Adleigh's blood culture and spinal fluid still haven't grown any bacteria! This is so awesome for her! I feel like the girls have had a great few days and I am so thankful! God has been so good to us.

I absolutely love this video of Liana.

6 comments:

Melissa Driggers said...

Wade and Ferris,

Just a note that a group of folks in Atlanta are joining you in praying Sun Stand Still prayers for sweet little Liana and Adleigh. They are absolutely beautiful girls!

Love and prayers from Atlanta!

Sharlie said...

I watched the video over and over again and it just gave me goosebumps! How precious! I can't wait to hug those little girls myself!!

Marie Marsicano said...

Ferris - you are an amazing woman and an even more amazing mother.

I read up on you and your family everyday and you continue to impress me!!!

You, Wade and the girls will remain in my prayers.

Rhondi said...

I am so glad to hear the girls have had some good days. The video is precious.
My love and prayers are with you.

Colleen Gebhardt said...

WOW!!! How cute! She's so sweet! And her little personality! That's so awesome Ferris!

Michelle Jamie said...

I had to watch this over and over again. Hearing her tiny, tiny little breaths in her efforts to cry. So special.

So glad Wade got to hold her. That is also incredibly special.