Liana has been our little encourager today. She got to go down on her oxygen to 0.8 liters. She seems to like it but is still having to adjust to the difference. I haven't been able to get her to take a whole bottle yet, but she is getting the hang of taking one a little more and she doesn't get as mad when I put the bottle in her mouth. As soon as she takes a whole one they will let her try taking 2 a day. So my goal for tomorrow is to finish a bottle.
Here are our prayer requests:
- That the blood transfusion will help Adleigh regain her strength so she can get off the vent quickly.
- That there will not be an infection.
- That Liana will finish a bottle tomorrow.
- Liana tends to desat when we touch her so please pray that she begins to tolerate and even enjoy when she is being handled.
- And as always pray that Liana's next ultrasound shows her brain is clear of any evidence that there was ever a bleed.
A cute close-up of Adleigh.
And here is an awesome video of Adleigh from 2 days ago when we were able to feed her the bottle she finished and burp her!