I just wanted to put a quick update on Adleigh so you can pray for her today. I called this morning and found out they had stopped her feedings because she had air in her tummy and when they pressed on her stomach she seemed to be in discomfort. So they are waiting 24 hours and then seeing how her xray looks in the morning. If it looks better then she will get to eat again, but if it is the same or worse then they will have to send her back to the NICU so they can figure out what is going on with her. Right now she has an IV back in (so sad) and they think she just needs a little break from eating, but I will let you know the latest update tomorrow.