6.07.2007

The whole world would not have room

I read from 1 Samuel and John today. I think it is kind of interesting because 1 Samuel talked about David, the man after God's own heart, and John, the disciple whom Jesus loved. That is something to strive for.

As I was finishing up John, I read this verse:

John 21:25
25Jesus did many other things as well. If every one of them were written down, I suppose that even the whole world would not have room for the books that would be written.

Just think we already have the gospels with 4 accounts of what our Savior did while on earth, but John tells us that not even the whole world has enough room to write down all that Jesus did. I think that is pretty amazing. What if one of those things that isn't accounted was praying about you to His Father. Maybe not, but still pretty cool to think about.

No comments: