7.20.2007

My portfolio and a rock and roll vibe

I am ever so close to unveiling my portfolio website. Hopefully I have worked out all the little kinks in the code and it won't mess up when the big-time employers are looking to hire me! So keep checking back if you are dying to see my website.

I am also going to see our new house tomorrow. Wade is so excited about showing it to me. I guess now I get to think about where a couch could go and what our color palettes are going to be. It is going to be so much fun looking for things to make our house unique and personal. I can't believe I am saying this, but one of the rooms I am most excited about decorating is Wade's music room/the guest room. I have these two gifts that I am going to buy him when we get it completed that I think he will love! I have visions of that room being a cool, creative haven for Wade and a place to showcase his music stuff. I see a color scheme of red, black and white: a complete rock and roll vibe.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Sounds like a hollywood theme. . . black and white with red. I've been doing research on dorm rooms! Not quite the same, but black and white is "in" with any splash of color.

Wendy