I got an email from my mom sharing with me her answers to a survey. And since I am a watching the clock tick right now I figured it might be fun to answer these questions for you all.
1. What is your occupation? graphic designer
2. What color are your socks right now? have on heels with no socks
3. What are you listening to right now? the pitter-patter of typing , faint talking in the background, and the humming of my computer
4. What was the last thing that you ate? Nature Valley peanut butter bar
5. Can you drive a stick shift? no
6. If you were a crayon, what color would you be? white...I would last longer than the others. Can you actually imagine being a crayon. That would suck. I mean kids put them in their mouths, they get stepped on and break all the time...painful deaths for the crayons.
7. Last person you spoke to on the phone? My dearest husband Wade
8. Do you like the person who sent this to you? yes...I love my mom!
9. How old are you today? 22
10. Favorite drink: Diet Coke
11. What is your favorite sport to watch? haha...I don't watch sports
12 Have you ever dyed your hair? yes
13. Pets? Scooter, the notorious trouble maker
14. Favorite food? steak and a loaded baked potato
15. What was the last movie you watched? Shooter starring Mark Wahlberg
16. Favorite holiday? Christmas
17. What do you do to vent anger? hmmm, I am very laid back so it takes a lot to make me mad enough that I would need to vent, but I guess I would talk to Wade and let him calm me down.
18. What were your favorite toys as a kid? probably my bike
19. What is your favorite Fall or Spring? Spring!!!
20. Hugs or kisses? Kisses from Wade, hugs from others
21. Cherry or Blueberry? I really don't like either, I'll go with blueberry over the cherry
22. Do you want your friends to send this back? I'm not sending through email, but if you want you can blog your answers
23. Living arrangements? in my hizzy
24. When was the last time you cried? I think when Starbuck fake died on Battlestar Galactica (I didn't know it was fake at the time)
25. What is on the floor of your closet? shoes, sweaters that need to be washed
26. What did you do last night? Stayed at church forever trying to print posters on a plotter that never worked. Very frustrating. (I should vent to Wade about that.)