Some crazy things:
1. Getting lost in Tampa and having to ask the Pepsi truck guy how to get to our hotel.
2. Asking the same Pepsi guy if we were close to the hospital and hearing him say, "You are so far away from the hospital that I can't even begin to tell you how to get there."
3. The receptionist at our hotel giving us the wrong directions to the hospital.
4. Driving around for an hour trying to find out how to get to the hospital from our hotel.
5. Realizing there are two Hilton Garden Inns and we accidentally got the furthest one away from the hospital.
6. Wade having his grape sized parathyroid removed when it is supposed to be the size of a grain of rice.
7. Wade being able to go out to dinner the night after he had surgery (although he did get really tired and his throat was pretty sore)
8. Getting to feed and pet gorgeous dolphins.
9. Watching amazing dolphins, whales, and killer whales leap into the air and do tricks.
10. Witnessing Bev's radar for Dairy Queen and never passing it up.
Anyway, we are back from the surgery trip. Wade is doing great. We are SO thankful that we went to Tampa with Dr. Norman being the doctor. Thank you for all the prayers and support. Thank you for the phone calls and cards and care packages. Mt. Horeb you are amazing! Megan Venters thank you for the blog love. And thanks to Brian and Cassie (I'm pretty sure they have never read this blog) for keeping our crazy dog Scooter while we were away!