5.12.2007

On Vacay

I don't know if you have noticed yet, but Wade has returned to the blogging world. I am so glad he is back and you will be too once you start reading his amazing posts! Anyway, you can read his blog to find out what all we did this Saturday. We had a lot of fun. But tomorrow we go on vacation. We are heading off to Disney World to enjoy a week of fun and festivities. Hopefully we will take a bunch of pics so I can upload them on my Flickr account for you. I do have some pictures that I am about to upload from Chi Alpha weekend. Apparently people with my camera (Andrew Stewart and random others) took like 200+ pics so I am having to decide which ones to upload.

So since we are going to Disney I have no idea if I will blog next week. So to keep you busy until I return try this (it's a cool question I saw recently):

Grab the book nearest to you, turn to page 18 and find line 4. What does it say? Share.

Mine was the Bible, from Genesis 9:2
"birds of the air, upon every creature"

1 comment:

Andrew Stewart said...

sorry bout that I got a little carried away with your sweet camera