12.17.2008

At The Hospital

They just took Liana back for surgery. Her CT scan yesterday showed us that her left ventricle had gotten a lot larger and a cyst had developed inside it. There are two ways the surgery could go. The most likely possiblity is that they will put in a shunt to remove the pressure, but they may be able to just put holes in the cyst for it to drain on it's own. We know that whatever way the surgery goes, God is going to completely heal her. We have seen so many miracles with our girls and we believe we are going to see another one. Thank you for all your prayers!

Posted with LifeCast

14 comments:

Unknown said...

I am praying for your little angel!

Anonymous said...

I've already been praying for Liana and you both today.

Jessica

EmilyGoss said...

Praying for your little girl today.

Emily

Anonymous said...

We're praying for you guys and Liana. All will be well. Jehova Jira!

Sarah said...

We are praying for Liana today and everyday!

rybet said...

We are praying for little Liana! We know that God will heal her! He has big plans for your daughters! They're absolutely beautiful baby girls! Love y'all, Ryan and Betty Frierson

GE is me said...

Amen Ferris! Praying for Liana & that the Lord's hand would continue to be on and in her life.
-Gail

Carly Marie said...

Praying for your heart tonight and complete success in her operation :)

Patience Leino said...

Thanks for the update, Ferris. We're continuing to lift up your sweet Liana in prayer.

Anonymous said...

Come on Little Liana, show us just how amazing you are! You and little Kayleigh are constantly in my prayers today!

Anonymous said...

I'm praying for complete success for the surgery and complete healing afterwards. You all in my thoughts and prayers daily.
Love you much.

Jennifer said...

I think I've said this before- But just in case and you are interested- we have a yahoo support group of mommies and daddies on preemieblogmoms that share the triumphs and struggles of micro's. There are numerous little ones with shunts and issues like Liana's. We are praying for ya'all and hope you'll join our group!

Anonymous said...

I know you are all very busy but I was wondering how Liana is doing? She is in my prayers for sure!

Unknown said...

I am praying for you beautiful daughter! I hope that the surgury was successful and she is doing well...