4.07.2008

Graphic Design

Most of you probably know that I am a graphic designer. When Wade and I lived in Columbia, I was blessed to work part-time at our church there and also at an insurance company full-time doing graphic design. Right now I am still able to be the graphic designer for the church in South Carolina, but I would also like to add more freelance design projects.

I focus on print design which is logos, brochures, postcards, posters, book covers, business identities (letterheads, business cards, envelopes), etc. You can look at my website ferrisjoye.com to see my online portfolio.

If this is something that you or your company is needing then please email me at ferrisusc@hotmail.com.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hello. This post is likeable, and your blog is very interesting, congratulations :-). I will add in my blogroll =). If possible gives a last there on my blog, it is about the Monitor de LCD, I hope you enjoy. The address is http://monitor-de-lcd.blogspot.com. A hug.

Anonymous said...

Ferris,
I've never met you but I feel like I have because I've heard Meagan Butler talk about you so much (I was her roommate in college). I stumbled across your blog through Nick Cunningham's and just wanted to tell you that I just love reading it :) I hope y'all are loving it up there in Charlotte... I was there last weekend to see Wicked and you should definitely make your husband take you before they leave the area!