5.11.2009

4 years and Mother's Day

May 7th (this past Thursday) was Wade's and my 4 year anniversary. We ended up celebrating Friday night with an action packed night. We started at The Gallery Restaurant and had the restaurant almost completely to ourselves since we ate at 5:30. They even did this dessert platter for us that said Happy Anniversary on it. We saw Star Trek after that and finally to finish off the evening we saw Public Radio play at the Visulite Theater. They did a fantastic job!

Wade got me this gorgeous necklace for our anniversary/mother's day of two hearts to symbolize both girls. It is gorgeous! And I got a beautiful bouquet of flowers.
Then this Sunday Holly preached at church for Mother's Day. She did an awesome job! I ended up bringing the girls to our church during the 11:30 service for just a few minutes and some of the band members and a few other people got to see them. The most said statement was "they are actually real!" I guess I have done too good of a job of sheltering them. One of our amazing Elevation photographers caught a few pictures of us with the girls. I am with Liana and Wade is with Adleigh.



8 comments:

Sarah Suzy said...

They are getting SO big!

Because of Love said...

I missed it!

Jules said...

They are beautiful miracle babies!!! Truly a blessing!

Anonymous said...

I'm so upset that I missed meeting them!!!! :(

Sarah Wood

Unknown said...

The girls are so precious!!! :)

GE is me said...

How cute. I hope things are getting easier for you.

Unknown said...

What Beautiful girls!

photoEdge said...

Too cute!!